On behalf of our client, Stewart Milne Homes (North West England) Limited, we are preparing a planning application for residential development at land south of New Brighton Road, New Brighton, Mold. The proposals will provide 97 dwellings made up of a range of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom house types and will include 30% affordable housing and areas of public open space.
We are undertaking a period of consultation on the draft proposals between 8 May and 5 June 2019. This forms part of the Pre-application Community Consultation process. All comments received will be used to inform the planning application before it is submitted to Flintshire County Council.
When the planning application has been submitted, the Council will notify surrounding residents as part of their own consultation process. You will then have a further opportunity to submit comments on the proposals directly to the Council.
Please find below a list of the various draft documents which will make up the planning application. You can open the document by clicking on each link.
- Planning Statement
- Design and Access Statement.
- Transport Assessment.
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisal.
- Reptile Report.
- Protected Species Report (Bats).
- eDNA Survey Report.
- Hedgerow Regulations Assessment.
- Bat Transect & Automated Survey Report.
- GeoEnvironmental Assessment Report.
- Noise Impact Assessment.
- Arboricultural Impact Assessment.
- Flood Consequence Assessment.
- Agricultural Land Classification Report.